Report in a nutshell
In this report, we would like to bring new perspectives on the labour force in Indonesia, the Southeast Asian nation with the largest population and one of the countries where developed economies often get their labour pool from. Through the analysis, the report will allow prospective players to have a better view of where the opportunities in tapping the Indonesian labour pool lie and tap the potential unseen opportunities...
What can you get from the report?
- New perspectives on the labour force in Indonesia.
- Analysis allowing prospective players to have a better view of where the opportunities in tapping the Indonesian labour pool lie and tap the potential unseen opportunities.
- Indonesian population demographic details.
- Labour market landscape in Indonesia.
- Current education and career trends.
- Government efforts in promoting local and overseas employment.
- A case study on how developed economies like Japan have tried to tap on foreign labour for its caregiving sector
Interested? Get your copy of the report today!
The report presents market news & updates with the most up-to-date data and easy-to-understand infographics. Our analysis and insights aim to give you a better understanding of the current market/industry.