Report in a nutshell
The infocomm and broadband industry in Singapore has been experiencing exponential growth and is not expected to slow down anytime soon. Overall revenues for the Singapore infocomm industry grew at a CAGR of 18.0% from 2010 to 2015 to reach SGD 189.6 billion in 2015. In addition, the local broadband market is highly vibrant, made up of not only the three largest market players (Singtel, M1 and Starhub), but also up-and-coming newcomers such as ViewQwest, MyRepublic and Colt Singapore.
What can you get from the report?
- Current market performance of the infocomm and broadband industry in Singapore.
- Trending consumer demand patterns for broadband.
- Analysis of the current infocomm industry environment.
- Examination of the sector’s consumers, suppliers, barriers to entry and competitive landscape.
- Players profile of companies that provide system integration services (WiFi solutions)
- The main drivers of the future of the broadband industry.
- Key areas of opportunities
Interested? Get your copy of the report today!
The report presents market news & updates with the most up-to-date data and easy-to-understand infographics. Our analysis and insights aim to give you a better understanding of the current market/industry.