Human Academy Robot School is the fastest growing robotics class for children in Japan.
Currently, there are over 20,000 students are learning at 1,200 centres throughout Japan. (as at June 2018.) We hope to bring this popular content to Singapore and look for partners to work together with us.
What is Robot School about?
It is a programme that helps to teach children to think and learn on their own using their mind and hands to liven up their ideas based on the form built, which would be their original robot creation through educational materials. By doing so, it'll helps to draw out their unique personalities and thus pushing their creative boundaries above their comfort zone. On the other hand, they too will gain scientific knowledge naturally.
Robot School Programme is:
- A type of learning with no right answer and brings out personalities.
- They actively try because they enjoy it.
- Bringing out and increasing their creativity and ambition.
- where they are able to learn various skills through sociability.
What abilities can Robot School develop in kids?
- Inventiveness: The process of trial-and-error, thinking while building blocks and parts with hands stimulates to the creative ideas and helps to acquire inventiveness.
- Space Cognition and Space Perception: While playing with blocks and parts, kids can learn the notion of space and nurture ability to think from many perspectives.
- Creativity: Realizing an image into shapes using blocks and customizing it will give a joy of expressing a freedom of thinking. This will stimulate a notion of creativity.
- Scientific Knowledge: Scientific knowledge such as “principle of leverage “, "friction “, and mechanism of power driven tools like gears and motors can be learnt through the experience of robot construction.
★★★ Schedule ★★★
6pm ~ 7pm
29 Sep (Sat) *9am ~ 10am
11am ~ 12pm
1:30pm ~ 2:30pm
30 Sep (Sun) *9am ~ 10am
2pm ~ 3pm
Venue: SPEECH LANGUAGE LAB →
1 Selgie Road #03-05/06 POMO Singapore 188306
* Classes will be conducted in English.
※Japanese staff available for Friday classes.
Video taken from Robot School's Workshop on the 24th June 2018